Thursday, May 29

Sunset

While I'm on my way home. I was thinking of what would be my topic for my post today. When the jeepney I'm riding pass by the bridge. The sun ray glaze to my eyes. And then i told myself i will mention it on my blog. The jeepney i am in stop for awhile on the bridge. So i enjoy the view of the sun setting. Its been raining every afternoon for a week now. I did miss seeing the sun setting. I been always busy doing what i do everyday and i forgot how wonderful the world is. Just looking at the sun you will feel how god really love you. Giving u a new life to live everyday. Is already a wonderful thing to have.
I do feel a little tired today. Its a rush rush rush at school. I'm glad in already on the right track when it comes to my project in school. My sewing machine is not giving me a hard time. So i made 3 in just a day. When i got home. My nephew met me. He was so excited to see me. And I'm excited to see him too. I just sent an off line message to my fiance. I don't wanna stay long and wait cause i know he need some sleep. I been working so hard just to get me. I hope soon our dreams to be together will come true. I know it will. God have the time for everything. And i know theres a good reason why its not happening yet.
I did post right away cause i will play Cabal game, heheheheh. Plus i have school tomorrow. I hope i finish the one if doing now. I know i will make it on time. Im sure of it!

No comments: