Wednesday, May 28

A late Post

Sorry that i will have a late post today. My computer is acting weird since yesterday. When i do something it shut down suddenly. I don't know why. I know there something wrong with it. Maybe its the power source or something. I hope i will be available to have a day to fix it. I haven't out any new widget on my blog since yesterday too. I been kinda busy with school.I started the 3rd batch of my project know. I hope i can catch up more closer. I'm only doing the first one. Most of my classmate are doing there 5th or 7th. But its ok. Glad i have a second hand portable sewing machine at home. Thats mean i can do other stuff here at home. I wont have class tomorrow. But i got to clean the house. Mom told me i got too cause our house need some clean up. I haven't clean much since i went to school. I was late today in school. But I'm happy my teacher came to school later than me. Its fun. I made some small mistake, but thats the part of learning. My teacher is a patient woman so i know i will learn. Plus shes didn't show any anger when we ask question. Which is nice for a teacher to have an attitude like that. I went home a little late too cause i got to really finish some of the project that I'm doing. It rain again while I'm on my way home. I decided to walk instead of taking a tricycle. It feel good to walk in the rain. I'm glad i brought an umbrella last Friday. Its good too that i brought now. It will be raining most of the time. And it wont be good in i get caught up in the rain when I'm going home from school.
So far today is a wonderful day as it always be.My belly didn't hurt too so I'm so happy. I didn't had a chat to my fiance but its ok. I guess he got to run for an early job. I do trust him. Actually i observe that i did improve more now than before when it comes to relationship. Before with my ex-boyfriend I become too worry he might be with someone.If i didn't get any calls from him BUT! now,,, with my boyfriend. I feel the trust. I know he wont do such a thing. Plus i know his a hard working person. Cause he really wanna get me to be with him soon. Hayyyyy i hope it will be soon. I hope this year everything will be fine. And hopefully this year of next year i can get my visa .
Well i got its time for me to go. I am sorry for a late post. And i will try to get more cool stuff for my blog(maybe by saturday i will ) . Always takecare,,,, God Bless and babushka

No comments: