Wednesday, May 7

No time yesterday

I was so busy yesterday i didn't had time to make a post. So i got to catch up tonight before i go to bed. Yesterday i was busy editing my picturetrail (AGAIN!!!) ... I had a hard time doing one Html code so it too all my time. But i did it. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I went to school today. Almost got late,,,gez!!!!!!! I thought its just 7am so I'm still sitting and relaxing.. Then i just realize its 8:30 am already and my call time is 9:00 am.... waaaaaaaa so i got to rush . Glad my teacher is not here yet,,, so thats a good sign.
A long day at school. We did lots of pattern from different kinds of collar to different kinds of skirt. I had fun and i finish all of the works. The teacher gave us an assignment again so i got to do it tomorrow too. It will be just a simple one. I'm just having a hard time doing it cause if my nephew kyle is around he always try to mess things up. So its taking me so long. Well his just a baby... his only 2 years and 4 months old. So his so curious on a lot of things ( well actually on everything)
My sister didn't get the job. The company said they will call her if theres any vacancy. I hope it will be soon. I'm due is some of my bills this week. But i all have faith to god. Theres always time for everything. And only god knows it. All i do is pray for it. And i know he will help me get thru like always.
Well i got to go from now. I will try my best to make a post tomorrow. Lots of things to do. ...Takecare .... Godbless to all ,,,,, and Babushka

No comments: