Saturday, May 10

One ordinary day

I just finish editing my blog. I put some new stuff on the header. And change the color of some of the fonts too. I change my cursor too. I wanna do more but i didnt know much about html coding. Im still learning. I will do more editing and will put more stuff when i can. I will just finish posting and check my other sites. I will edit my piczo tomorrow. Have lots to edit there. and will put some new picture too. Tomorrow is saturday a weekends again. I hope i could see and chat my fiance again like earlier. I log in early like usual and he congratulate me. He always tease me like that. My nephew knew so many stuff now. He can say Tita(auntie) now. And even say other words. It fun just to watch him. I hope tomorrow i can finish editing my piczo right away. I wanna play some games next week. And i got to do my assignment too.
Im doing good in my school so far. Just a little tiring. Cause i need to stand up most of the time. I chat to some of my friends too. Had a chat to ron my close friend who live in states. His like a brother to me. His a funny guy and cool to be with. I cht to my best friend Rhea. I miss her already. Im glad she's doing ok.
I guess its time to go now i got to check my piczo before turn my computer off. Im hearing my nephew saying baby talk while looking at some old pictures. His fun to hear. Takecare all and God bless.. .... Mabushka!!!

No comments: