Friday, May 2

Busy day !?!?!?!

Ohhh !!!! what a busy day for me. I woke up right in to to go prepare myself and go to school. Mom ask me for an errand so i leave early. But before i leave i check and see if my fiance is online. His not on again. i wait a few minutes but he didn't respond to my message. So i decided to leave. Weather is still hot (of course its summer DUH!!) So i get a tricycle to go to the jeepney station. Transportation here in Angeles pampanga is good unlike in many Gezz so hectic there. So i got a jeep right away. Did what mom ask me to do. And got to school 30 minutes early. Nice !!! Isn't it!?!??! While in a class i discover the assign i made last night had some mistake ( grrrr !!!! i got to do it all over again ... waaaaaaaaa!!!) Whew dressmaking is so hard in some way. Lots of design to make so lots of pattern to do. But its ok its enjoying. Actually i cant wait to actually do the sewing. That will be exciting for me heheheh!!!. When its time to go i got to drop by to a school and office supplies to by a cheaper Cardboard. My teacher said the one i used before is so hard. After that i was so hungry. I saw a jollibee store so i go there to eat. I just got the cheapest one. I kinda afraid to eat in a small food store. Now a days they say its kinda dirty. Since i got sick I'm always careful in what i eat. As i walk my way home i saw a guy to sell corn so i brought one for my cute nephew. He loves corn . When I'm home. I rest a bit and open my computer. Got to check if my fiance is on again! And Whewww.. not on again ,,,, Bwahahhaha . Well proverbly sleeping. So while waiting i decided to try and edit my post yesterday... gezz took me an hour to edit the picture. I want it in good aligning. I'm not that good is html code yet but I'm getting better.
At last my fiance buzz (whew) As i thought his sleeping. We chat a few hour. Then he got to go and work again. I know to some having a relationship like this is hard. But I'm used to it. Got to have the trust and love always. And Got to hold on to god. He always have plans in everything.
Tomorrow is Saturday ,, Yahoo's !!!!!! weekends is here yiiiipppeeee!!!!! Mom told me she will go to manila tomorrow so i will be babysitting my nephew. And i will redo my assignment.
I guess thats all for now. So far i have a very good day. Im thanking god for it. Takacare to all of you. God Bless and Babushka!!!!!

No comments: